Tuesday 4 March 2014

How to Really Screw Up A Painting... A Second Time! (Update/New Finished Painting)

When I last left off on this painting, it looked like this.
But nope, I wasn't intending to go this way. It looks less human, less female, and too yellowy for my taste. It no longer fits the emotion I started with. Instead, it's turning into a sort of zombie-like monster (which isn't bad at all, but still not what I was going for). My original intention was more like this (and if you've been here before, you should recognize it)...
...a projection of myself, blinded by fear. Hence the title (you guessed it!): Blinded By Fear. But since there is no longer any physical painting of this version, I'll be selling it as a print only. As far as the current zombie version...I will finish it, but it will be quite different. Monstrous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.