Sunday 31 May 2015

FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT (and mine)...I decided to make a You Tube channel!

Haaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

"PearlyWhites"©2007.

I'M ALIVE!
It's nice to be back, I was having some downtime due to medicinal/physical issues (that I'll address soon) that make it impossible to work at all. But, I've been feeling pretty okay over the weekend. I realized I hadn't told you about my You Tube channel. Well...I have a You Tube channel! YAY.
This is the most recent video. The pathos and the glory...

I've been uploading for a little bit, not long. I only have 5 vids. Partly because I'm just tired with still visual art on its own, and I just feel like playing around.

Or (God forbid!) I'm trying too hard.

I realize this is a medium I won't use much, and even though this one -
- makes it look like I'm trying to be "edgy" - I'm not. I'm not edgy at all. This one actually has a backstory that wasn't too fun to live through. One day I'll explain. Until then, enjoy what's there! 

Thanks, love to you all!

And a final ¡Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.